Friday, December 11, 2009

My hand modeling days are over!

Okay its not a pic of a delicious raw food item, but I thought I better document in photos why I need to do everything I can to ease my RA!  And as bad as my hand looks it hurts even more!  Well, on to better thoughts this morning...for breakfast I had a Pineapple Spice Green Smoothie and the recipe is from the book Green for Life. I have to go down the hill today and see my rheumatologist. Should I tell him I am using the Raw Food diet to help my RA? He will scoff, they all do. They would rather have me on poisonous drugs that help ease your RA symptoms, but cause nerve damage, cancer, and TB. Sometimes I feel like a human guinea pig. I have to pre-pack my raw lunch so I don't starve. A little Christmas shopping today at Victoria Gardens and we will pass by my favorite restaurant The Cheesecake Factory that makes fab red rasberry martinis and deep fried macaroni and cheese...but I have given that all up for a healthier lifestyle and hopefully some relief from my joint pain!  Everyone have a great morning! 

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

Good for you! Smart breakfast and great plan for packing your food. Being prepared is key! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Kristen