Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ICE CREAM - YUM

Who knew dairy free would be so fun? I made brazil nut vanilla ice cream and raw chocolate sauce with coconut butter and agave - yowza! Even he kept commenting on how good it was! I feel like I am eating too many nuts though lately...way more than I ever have (before I went Raw I hardly ever ate nuts). Well I was thinking on going on a 2 day juice and smoothie fast...just fruits and veggies juiced or in the vitamix...what do you all think?

Have A Merry Christmas! Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Oh and I have to tell you about the best corn tortilla chips I made...from The Raw Food Chef - fresh organic corn, red bell pepper, cumin...and lots of YUM! Dehydrated for hours, then fresh guacamole with yummy fresh garlic and cilantro and anything else I could toss in there...who said Raw was boring!

No comments: