Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Clean out the Frig Day!


Hey all - Happy Wednesday! It's a clean out the frig smoothie breakfast kind of day! Let's see - Romaine, Kale, Cilantro, Pineapple, Mango, and Banana...one for now in a beautiful goblet fit for a queen and one for later. I cannot wait to get my Hurom juicer as I really need more greens and veggies in my diet.  Chomping on salad all the time gets tiresome! I get plenty of fruit that is for sure - Today I am going to start doing yoga everyday. Since my hysterectomy in Spetember my exercise regime has gone down the tubes! And I always exercised! My RA is so bad though, but I don't care anymore - I have got to get my muscles strong again.  Anyways, I will post lunch and dinner items later. I do not even know what I am having! Perhaps some guacomole with chia crackers and carrots and celery. Sounds good to me!

No comments: