Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back on the PCT - awesome!

Hey Raw peeps! My hubby and I decided to drive down to Palm Springs and check out the farmers market there for some organic produce...well, alot of vendors must have been on a holiday (which is OK) - got some pears, and lemons, and some dates..but the best part is we decided to hook up to the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) and found where it crosses the 10 frwy thanks to my BFF Leslie via texting. Here is a typical PCT trailmarker with the PCT crest symbol. That is my hubby in the background. More pics to come. I am so excited as I did 3 miles with almost no joint pain (lets talk tomorrow morning and see how I feel then - lol) I keep begging the hubby for a PCT thru-hike! Maybe someday!

That is me with Mt. San Jacinto in the background

No comments: