I just received a big box of goodies from Glaser Organic Farms and I have to say that I am so in love with their yummy, raw food! They are based in Florida and grow most of their organic produce and carry a huge variety of raw items.
I ordered tons of raw goodies! Pates, Pestos, Salad dressings, preserves, granola, muesli, a few desserts, coconut water, agave syrup, hummus, and bread.
Here is a snippet about them from their website:
- Welcome and thank you for your interest in our products. We are a Certified Organic farm dedicated to growing the finest naturally grown organic produce and preparing Gourmet Raw Vegan Foods for over 29 years.
- Established in 1980, we specialize in growing tropical fruits such as mango, papaya, lychees, bananas, avocados, rare and exotic tropicals, winter vegetables and herbs. Our practice of organic farming is one of exceptional quality, using only nutritive components on our trees, garden and soils. It is our dedication to working and living with nature that allows us the pleasure of offering you foods of such exceptional quality.
They host an Organic Farmers Market in Florida every saturday that showcases all their organic raw food and chef's raw creations. Its called Coconut Grove and I so want to go there! Now alot of the good stuff is perishable so it has to be shipped overnight. You know how shipping is, a little costs alot and alot does not cost too much more than a little (did I just make sense?) – lol! In other words, it is more cost effective to order alot of perishable items if you need to overnight them to your state.
Today I had their Mock Tuna Pate which is made with Sprouted organic sunflower seeds, farm fresh organic dill, organic celery, organic macadamias, organic pine nuts, organic cashews, fresh squeezed organic lemon juice, organic scallions, fresh coconut water, fresh organic garlic, organic mustard, Celtic sea salt, and organic black pepper. This pate was super excellent. I am so excited to try their salad dressings and I ordered like different kinds.
I know this was a boring picture but I wanted to show you how well they package their products for shipping. Everything is bubble-wrapped and taped. If you receive an overnight shipment, ice packs are inserted into a syrofoam box which is then placed in a regular shipping box and secured.
Here are some of the items that I have tried so far:
- Orange Cranberry Grawnola – Fantastic
- Mock Tuna Pate – Excellent
- Temple Balls - (like fudge babies) – Excellent
- Maple Cinnamon Walnuts – Yummy
- Sprouted Chickpea Hummus – Very good
- Spinach-Basil Pesto
- Cranberry-Date Preserves
- Salad Dressings
- Raw Chocolate Brownie
- Raw Pineapple Carrot Cake
I am not associated with Glaser, but I discovered their site about a month ago and decided to order a few things and I was very happy with their quality and customer service. So I thought I would pass it along to everyone. I have looked online for a similar raw, organic farm that creates their own gourmet raw food items (perishable items, not just pantry items) but I have not found any besides Glaser. If you know of any please post in the comment section! So to sum up my raw opinion of Glaser Farms products, their raw food is outstanding! I told my hubby I want to go to Florida so I can visit Glaser's Farms
Can you say Road Trip?