- Hmm..the biggest PRO - I GO POTY NOW! I swear I was in a new evolutionary phase when I was born as I never, ever go! One month on this diet and I go everyday with no senekot - woo-hoo..those that know me know how huge of an issue this was for me!
- I love fruit - and I eat lots of fruit!
- I eat all I want (lots of volume) - If I am hungry I eat more
- Lots of variety actually especially when you get some raw recipes books
- I have met some really awesome and cool people online
- Detox symptoms - I was so tired the first few weeks but I think my RA was flaring as I had bad joint pain too
- No sourdough toast (well I dont seem to crave it now though) - should'nt have it anyways right?
Eating out is HARD to do - You have to plan to bring your raw stuff with you if you go somewhere
- I still have to cook for my family who eats meat and other stuff I wont touch anymore - though I am getting more veggies and fruit in them now ( but this means I make two meals one for me, one for them)
I cannot really say if this diet has helped my RA, as I started back on my enbrel two weeks ago and I think that is helping. I am off prednisone now though. My skin still breaks out a little, so I do not have that glow everyone talks about! My hair seems like it has grown a little faster as I can see roots much faster this time since my last highlight. I am thinking of going natural. I am sick of the cost, and sitting in that darn chair for 2 hours just so I can be blonde.